To see a full schedule of events, visit our calendar.
To learn more about classes, and sign up, please click on the class name below. Members receive a discount on classes of 50%.
- April 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Creatorspace is in the possession of a large-ish 28″ vinyl cutter. Learn how to use this versa...
Creatorspace has participated in a number of externally sponsored events. You can view more events we’ve participated in by looking through past events on our blog.
- NASA Forward Maker Camp (August 2011)
- NASA Johnson Space Center’s Innovation Day (May 2012)
- EPO Saturday Small Business Extravaganza !!! (November 2012)
- Houston MakerFaire every year since January 2013
- Comicpalooza every year since May 2014
Many presentations have been given at the space.
- Arduino Engineering
- New Patent Law with Ann Coulett
- Electric Motorcycle Construction
- Google SketchUp
- Engineers Without Border
- FIRST Robotics Team from Dickinson High School
- Remote Control HexaCopter and OctoCopter
- Model Warship Combat
- Lost Wax Metal Casting
- Radio Controlled Tugboat
- Laser Cutting and Etching
- Air Cannons
- 3D Modeling Software
- 3D Printing
- Vintage Computer Night
- Minecraft servers