Our purpose is to promote skill-building in the technical, artistic, and scientific areas. We do this through sharing knowledge and ideas, working on different projects, and teaching classes.
Mailing & physical address:
120 Park Avenue
League City, TX 77573
Creatorspace in the news!
- Luminnovation – S1Ep2 – CreatorSpace and the Maker Space Movement
- Houston Chronicle – Makerspace Centers Beckon Creative Souls – June 21, 2016
- Galveston Daily News (behind paywall)
- Pasadena Patch – 25 Pasadena ISD Students Earn Desktop Computers For STEAM Program – June 1, 2017
- Greenlabel – Learn How to Use 3D Printers at Creatorspace – March 31, 2015
Board of directors
President: Scott Milligan
Vice President: David Overland
Treasurer: Rachel Randall
Secretary: Kevin Vogtmann
At-Large Directors: Mike Chrismer, Bryan Murphy, Jared Williams, Jason Follis, Lindsay Murphy, Cary Logan, Brent Kubala, Leamon Randall